Letters to Fr Finlay from various individuals. Includes:
– letter from Lord Cadogan, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, asking Fr Thomas Finlay SJ to become a member of the Board of Intermediate Education (14 November 1900, 1p.);
– letter from Irish Fr Provincial Thomas V Nolan SJ regarding finance, University Hall, Rathfarnham Castle and Kennedy case (7 July 1913, 2 items);
– letters from Augustine Birrell, Chief-Secretary of Ireland, concerning grants for the National Library (21 February, 5 March 1915, 2 items);
– letter of congratulation from Timothy Healy, Glenaulin, Chapelizod, County Dublin [following Fr Finlay’s retirement from University College?] (19 December 1930, 2pp);
– letter from John Stafford Johnson, Carrickmines House, Carrickmines, County Dublin informing Fr Finlay that Dr Lea Wilson requested that (John Stafford Johnson) call on you with updates regarding the hospital situation, and childrens hospitals (19 January 1935, 2pp);
– letters from Fr Edward Dillon SJ regarding the progress of Rory O'Connor (payment of his fees) at Mungret College, and Mungret College results of public examinations 1934 and 1935 (4 March, 12- 13 September 1935, 5 items).